Tuesday, September 15, 2009

first day....


disko’s first day....

Toosday, Septembur 15, 2009

I started my new internship with m radio yesterday. The VMA’s were the night before

so I didn’t have to go in until noon. As soon as I walked in there were donuts on the table, and I knew right then that it was going to be a good semester. I spent the day doing basic intern work and got to eat lunch with my other intern friend Gina.


I found out that I will be working Moday, Wednesday and Friday from 10am-6pm and are super excited and can’t wait to go back .


Maybe I can spend my day off looking for a job.....? We’ll see.

1 comments:

pamela bales photography said...

Hey kiddo, so happy I got your email so I can follow along!!!!
You probably already know Brandon will not stay in Oklahoma after experiencing New York as well, so ahhhh we lose another one to the Big Apple soon I am sure. Have fun and stay safe! Love Ya....

Post a Comment