Friday, September 11, 2009

hair

Hair

I saw my first broadway musical, and WOW!!! I have never really been a fan of musicals but I can tell you now that I am. My friend Erin met up with my mother and I and showed us a good time. We started the night out at Blockheads; a mexican restaurant and enjoyed nachos and $3 margaritas before the show. After Blockheads we went to Hair which is played at the Al Hirschfeld Theater in NYC. If you have never been a fan or been to a broadway show I highly suggest attending at least one. If you have the time and patience like I do, ha! I suggest standing in line at Tkts. It is a discount Booth that offer tickets to Broadway and Off-Broadway musicals and plays at up to 50% off! That is what we did and got half off!!! In the 4 days I have been here it has been hands down the best experience....so far.




V

0 comments:

Post a Comment